Monday, March 06, 2006



Huiping Xu, M.D.

Medical Residency Candidate



Our family was in big trouble because we were short of excellent physicians in our small city when I was a child. In my opinion, physicians are great. People trust them, rely on them and always sincerely follow what they ask people to do. Those events in my childhood may have subliminally drawn me towards a career in medicine. Besides instilling within me a desire to help others who are ill, my experiences in my childhood also heightened my sensitivity to other people and the difficulties with which they sometimes must cope.

My passion for knowledge and education has made me realize that I would like to be a unique blend of both healthcare provider and educator. Internal medicine holds a common approach to patient making them complementary and synergistic. I know that a career in medicine will require that I summon all of my resources, but I have the commitment and stamina to do it all. It will provide me with the best opportunity to become a productive member of society while making use of my intellectual talents in a career that I expect to be constantly challenging and fulfilling.

Summary:
IMG, Permenant Resident
U.S. Clinical Experience:8 Months Hands-on Externship in IM and FP; 6 months observership in Psychiatry
USMLE Step 1:89 @ 04/30/2004 (1st attempt)
USMLE Step 2CK:87 @ 09/27/2005 (1st attempt)
USMLE Step 2CS:Passed @ 11/21/2005 (1st attempt)
USMLE Step 3:Passed @ 02/20/2006 (1st attempt)
Certification:ECFMG Certificate
Supporting Documents:
CV/Resume: page 1, page 2, page 3
Personal Statement: page 1, page 2
Dean's Letter
Letters of Recommendation: 1p1, 1p2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Medical School Transcript
USMLE Step 1 Score Report, Step 2 CK Score Report, Step 2 CS Report, Step 3 Score Report

Contact Information:
E-mail: xhp1118@yahoo.com
Phone: (H) 847-581-0952, (C) 847-714-5505
Address: Apt. 2S, 8916 N. Wisner St., Niles, IL 60714

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home